Thank you for visiting the Social Justice Blog of the St Vincent de Paul Society of Australia (the “Society”).
By accessing this Blog , you are deemed to have read and are bound to the unconditional acceptance and compliance with the ‘Terms and Conditions’ set out below.
Information has been provided as complete and in good faith without any express or implied warranty and is subject to change and is as up-to-date as our resources permit.
The information is specific and relevant to the various states within the Australia and as such the type and level of services may vary from state to state.
By using and accessing the Blog, you agree that you will not do any of the following:
- post, communicate or transmit any unlawful, criminal, threatening, abusive, defamatory, libellous, contemptuous, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent material;
- post, communicate or transmit material which violates or infringes the rights of any other person or party or infringes any law;
- inhibit or restrict any other user from using the Blog ;
- interfere with the computer systems which support the Blog ; overload a service; engage in a denial-of-service attack; or attempt to disable a host;
- post, communicate or transmit any file which contains viruses, worms, “Trojan horses” or any other harmful, contaminating or destructive features;
- access or attempt to access information resources you are not authorised to use;
- impersonate or falsely represent your association with any person or organisation;
- attempt to modify, adapt, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Blog , including the use of automated tools;
- post, communicate or transmit or use any material of any kind for commercial purposes, or which contains any promotional material or advertising;
- delete, circumvent or alter any author attribution, legal notices, rights management information or technological protection measures; or
- post, download or communicate any file or material posted by another user of the Blog if you know, or reasonably ought to know, that the file or material cannot legally be downloaded or communicated in that manner.
The Society reserves the right to change the ‘Terms and Conditions’ without notification of change and you should periodically refer to them.
All logo’s and slogans are subject to copyright obligations to the Society and, along with all information, text, graphics, advertisements, audio, and multimedia found on this Blog, are not to be copied, reproduced, reused, reposted, repurposed, transmitted, adapted, republished, broadcast, distributed or uploaded without written authorised permission.
Information contained in ‘Media Releases’ sections are provided for use within the general intent of informing the public. Use is as identified on the individual document. Restrictions apply as above to the use of logos.
Transmission of any virus or other harmful component is prohibited.
The information on this Blog has been provided for personal, non-commercial use only, to provide information on the services provided by the St Vincent de Paul Society in Australia.