Comments posted on the blog are moderated, i.e. they are reviewed and have to be approved before appearing to other visitors.
The views expressed in visitor comments or posts reflect those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official views of the St Vincent de Paul Society of Australia.
We reserve the discretion to delete or not allow posts that contain:
- Vulgar or abusive language;
- Personal or obscene attacks of any kind;
- Offensive terms targeting individuals or groups;
- Threats or defamatory statements;
- Links to any site;
- Suggestions or encouragement of illegal activity;
- Multiple successive off-topic posts by a single user or repetitive posts copied and pasted by multiple users, or Spam;
- Unsolicited proposals or other business ideas or inquiries; or
- Promotion or endorsement of commercial services, products, or entities. (Note that non-commercial links that are relevant to the topic or another comment are acceptable.)
To protect your privacy before making a comment on our blog, please do not include information that identifies you (an email address or phone number) in the text of your comment.
If you are a reporter, please visit our contact page and direct your questions to our State Office. It is our policy not to post reporters’ questions.
If you have any questions about these policies, contact us at email@example.com.